Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Active tests (actuating valves for examp...
Active tests (actuating valves for example) on Subaru using MaxiDAS 808

1431 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2018-04-15 20:43:46

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    casestudies
    2018-04-15 20:43:46
    I updated to the latest version this morning. (Subaru v4.03) I‘m unable to get the Active Tests to work. Following the Subaru Factory Service Manual, I plugged in the Dealer Test Connector, turned the key to ON (engine off) and started up the MaxiDAS software. It connected to the vehicle, but when I went to Dealer Tests, the display indicated an error stating that the Test Connector wasn‘t plugged in. But I did have the Green connectors connected together for Test Mode, per Subaru Factor Service Manual. The car was turning the fans and relays on and off, so the Green Test Connector was definitely plugged in.
    I bought this tool in order to actuate the vent/drain valve on the evap canister to check it was functioning, along with the other EVAP valves. I have an EVAP problem I‘m trying to solve to pass state inspection. P0457. I think all valves work and would like to confirm, but to smoke test it, I need to close the Vent valve.

Has anyone else been able to actuate valves, etc. on a Subaru (2006 Legacy) using the MaxiDAS 808?
  Total1 Pages